Tidying up now from the ABC Art Trail. What a wonderful weekend!
THANKS to all the visitors – we reckon more than 350 – amazing given the difficult weather on Sunday.
THANKS for all the interest in my work and supportive comments – it means so much.
THANKS for all the purchases, people were very generous.
- How much my husband enjoyed running his VIP lounge
- Chatting to the gentleman who remembered visiting the house as a child when his uncle lived here in the 1950s and showing him round
- Myriam’s amazing lollies!
- An excited lady buying one of my new large works for her new house
- Talking about my methodologies and motivations
- Watching people enjoying our garden
- and – not least – enjoying working with and getting to know the other wonderful artists on the trail. I am so happy to have found many like minded new friends